Access Bank USSD code to transfer money and check account balance
Access Bank *901# mobile USSD code provides account holders an easy and secure way of carrying out banking services like checking balance and transferring money without internet connection via their mobile phone.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH ACCESS BANK 901 MOBILE USSD CODE
In this post you will see banking services you can perform with the Access Bank mobile USSD code and how to transfer money to other banks and also how to check account balance with the USSD quick code as an Access Bank account holder, you don't need internet connection to carry out banking transactions with the Access Bank 901 mobile USSD code. Some of the self servicing banking transaction you can do with Access Bank 901 mobile USSD code are;
- Transfer money to Access Bank account
- Transfer money to other banks
- Pay bills
- Account opening
- Check account balance
- Merchant payment
- Buy airtime for self and others and do more
- How to transfer money and check balance with WEMA Bank USSD code
- Buy airtime,Transfer money with First bank 894 quick ussd code
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY WITH ACCESS BANK MOBILE USSD TRANSFER CODE
You can transfer money with the Access Bank USSD transfer code to Access Bank account and other Banks in minutes, before you can use the transfer code your phone number has to be registered with Access Bank interestingly the phone number you used when creating an account is activated for the mobile banking USSD platform by default. simply use the transfer code below as an Access Bank account holder to transfer money to Access Bank account and other banks.
TRANSFER TO AN ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT
You can transfer money to Access Bank account by simply
- Dialing *901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g: *901*1*1000*1234512345#) from your phone number, then authenticate with the last four digits of your BVN. Money is debited directly from the Access Account connected to the phone number used. Service attracts N20 charge (Transfers to Access Bank).
TRANSFER CODE FOR TRANSFERRING FROM ACCESS BANK TO OTHER BANK ACCOUNT
You can transfer money to other Bank account by simply
- Dialing *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g: *901*2*1000*1234512345#) from your phone. Then authenticate with the last four digits of your BVN. Service attracts N50 + N2.50 (VAT) charges (Transfers to Other Banks).
HOW TO CHECK ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE WITH ACCESS BANK 901 USSD CODE
You can check your account balance by simply
- Dialing *901*5# on your Access Bank registered phone number, you will be prompted to provide the last four digits of your BVN. Your account balance is immediately generated after this has been provided. Service is free of charge.
BENEFITS OF ACCESS BANK 901 MOBILE USSD CODE
- Its fast, secure and convenient.
- Check the status of your account any time, anywhere
- No Queue
- Transactions are completed in seconds